If someone is using WordPress to boost their business empire through sites or blog then, they should know one thing that how user friendly WP is and how it is able to be expanded. However, you might pretty well getting it to do and see like all things as your desire due to plugins.
What is Plugin? Know About It:
Firstly, you should know about the Plugins which are the ways to enhance and add the best functionality which obviously exists in your WordPress. To tailor the site according to one’s specific desire, the core of WP is greatly designed to be lean and lightweight in order to maximize the flexibility and minimize code bloat and thus it has the ability to offer you custom function and features.
However, Since, There are numbers of plugins in WordPress, where some are really very excellent and some are not, thus it may be very hard to choose what plugins you need for your site enhancement. Whatever, here we just going to know about WordPress Super Cache as given below:
WP Super Cache(Introduction):
WP Super Cache is a type of static caching plugin for your WordPress that created html files and are directly served by Apache needs no any processing of heavy PHP script comparatively. Once installed, this plugin will boost up your WordPress speed significantly. After installing it, html files are greatly generated and served directly ever without applying a single line of PHP.
How fast the graphic files are served on your site? This one often as fast it will be capable to work these cached files. Is your site struggling to cope with regular lots of visitors, or do your site apprear on some other famous site then this most plugin is really for you.
How To Download & Install?
- Firstly, Uninstall any existing instances of WordPress Cache for dropping the WP Super Cache in their replacement.
Note:- Never forget to delete the files wp-content/advanced-caching.php and wp-content/wp-cache-config.php. Also comment out the WP_CACHE define in wp-config.php.
- Now, Go for downloading the latest version of the WP Super Cache plugin and follow the instructions for installation as it has in the readme.txt file. If users have installed WP-Cache before then they shouldn’t be any more trouble, It can be easily confitured.
- Once installation completed, Open the WP Super Cache options page in order to set your desired cache time.
Best Working Ability 🙁How Does It Work?)
Under a front page appearance for one day to prepare a site operated or manually slash-dotting copies of dynamically generated pages, save, and to place them in directories that match the perma-links structure of a classical method. This performance enhancement method helps servers handle a biggest load without any crash, but it is only in effective if an oncoming rush of web-traffic or visitors would be anticipated.
Someone who visits is not logged in, or not left any comment, the visitors will be super cache subdirectory within the WordPress cache directory and will be served out of a static HTML page. You can navigate to the directory and you can see easily an exact replica of the permanent structure as well as HTML files within the directory.
Great & Effective Features Of WP Super Cache:
- A great plugin and better hook scheme. A common complaint was that with WP Cache hacking it to work well with other plugins required. Now you can take advantage of simple plugin system when pages are created or change to cache nicely. Like you would with WordPress hooks do_cacheaction () and add_cacheaction () use. Plugins for the admin page can add their own choice.
- WP Super Cache all the files are stored and compressed which hence the heavy task is completed only once. These are very much smaller files that are quickly sent to visitor’s browsers without any delay. And thus your server never get slow down by spending less time over network and boost your system CPU performance.
- It is greatly mobile support feature which can enables caching easy compatible with tablets and your smart phones.
WP Super Cache files can be divided into two and the Meta files are successfully stored into other directory that can make the scanning process without any delay effectively.
- It has a Lockdown button in order to create a new entry being deleted from the cache files secures stable. By enabling the lock button, websites fresh with cash will not comment. You should remind that this option will be disabled by default as it is able then, you will not be able to see the user’s new comments immediately.
- WP Super Cache has the rebuild option which displays the cached pages even when the latest versions of cached pages are created.
Thus, WP Super Cache really have special features; indeed extremely helpful and full page caching Plugin for the WordPress, and as it is designed to develops static pages that can be easily and very quickly served by the server. However, Instead you can parts of your pages to be non-static and dynamic; can make use of mclude, mfunc, and dynamic cached content. So, it is effective and great advanced Plugin in order to make your website functioning highly and efficiently.